How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
- Register via the Register button.
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
- Those who are interested to manage 1:1 meetings MUST select at least one networking session
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs and/or pitch your skills or project ideas
Create a clear business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
You have the chance to also pitch your skills and competences or project ideas against one or more topics among those included in the calls:
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03 - Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02 - Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
If interested, please follow the guidelines here.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
5) Matchmaking Event
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings